Do you love Linux? Do you want to spend some time looking at the most awesome distros, DEs, and programs that the Linux community has to offer? Do you want to talk about it?
Well, if any of those things are true, we might have a spot for you on our podcast! We’re seeking a third member for The Linux Cast. This is an unpaid position, but we have a bunch of fun! Here are the requirements:
- Able to speak English.
- Able to dedicate 1 hour every two weeks to the show. Some time will be spent outside of the show trying distros, DEs and apps, so plan accordingly. We usually record on Wednesdays at Noon ET.
- Use and love Linux. We want you to have some experience with Linux of some flavor, but you don’t have to have a degree in it. Both Ricky and I are still learning ourselves.
- A reasonably stable internet connection and a microphone.
- A Google account. We use Hangouts and a Google account is required.
- A Twitter account.
- Ability to use Telegram or iMessage for communication. (though we will accommodate Whatsapp)
- An email address is also required.
- (highly optional) Writing skills. If selected, you can get an account here and write a few articles on your favorite Linux things. Not a requirement, and only for fun.
If you’re interested and want to know more, email Matt at firstname.lastname@example.org